In this episode I’m chatting with Alyson Caffrey, the founder and CEO of Operations Agency. She is a member of our Process People community based in Pennsylvania. She's also a Trainual Certified Consultant.
In this roundtable discussion we talk about how operations and remote work is changing in 2022 and beyond. We even talk about the Metaverse and how technology is colliding with the workplace. We get into process, how it fits into your culture, and how to make your company culture infused with process so that it sticks. We discuss Allyson's new book that is coming out called Operations Simplified. Allyson is so enjoyable to talk to. So take a listen.
- Remote work culture. (4:00)
- How will businesses use the Metaverse? Virtual customer based community gatherings, shopping, training, and more! (9:30)
- Creating a Process Culture. (20:00)
- Monetary incentives for employee documentation. (23:00)
- “Let your business tell you what you need.” (31:30)
- Trainual Certified Consultant
- Alyson’s book: Operations Simplified
- Alyson’s LinkedIn
- Operations Agency
- Operations Agency Facebook