In this episode, I'm talking with Lisa González. This episode is all about why process & systems will set you and your business free!
This is almost a little meta because her playbook or her book is called Process! How Discipline and Consistency will Set You and Your Business Free. Like mine, hers is all about creating a playbook for your business. And so a page from Lisa's playbook is a book about playbooks, like my book about playbooks. So this one's fun!
You're going to like this if you like anything about process and operations. Just hearing Lisa's story, how she grew up in an entrepreneurial family, how she became the EOS implementer that she is now, how she got involved with the community and co-authored this book was awesome. We loved talking about it and having this banter around process.
After applying all of the EOS principles in her companies and intersecting with Gino Wickman, reading 'Traction,' EOS had made such a profound impact on her businesses that she wanted to share her expertise and process with other growth-minded companies.
Today she's a speaker, an author, a process fanatic, and she's, like I mentioned, the co-author of this book, 'Process!' So dive in, dig in, take some notes and I hope it helps you better document your processes.
Quote of The Episode:
"At the end of the day when it comes to business, we have so many things going on that if you can capture and document the stuff that you repeat over and over again, it just frees you up to do the other fun stuff and be creative and all of that." - Lisa González
- Growing up in a family of entrepreneurs. (2:30)
- Organizing the chaos is in her DNA. (08:14)
- Discovering EOS, the entrepreneurial operating system. (9:03)
- Three myths about process. (12:19)
- How much of my company should be documented? (21:23)
- Core processes every business should document. (24:18)
- Organizing the chaos in business & life. (32:45)
- Follow Lisa González on LinkedIn.
- Follow Lisa González on Instagram.
- Learn more about Lisa and her work HERE!
- Read Lisa's latest book, Process! How Discipline and Consistency Will Set You and Your Business Free.