Sheri is the COO of Grant Cardone’s portfolio of companies and a true operations expert! Sheri brings over 30 years of corporate operational experience to her current role, which she started in 2011, when she left the corporate world and entered into the entrepreneurial scene as COO of Cardone Enterprises. Since then, the organization has grown to over 140 staff, with a digital TV network, ad agency, online sales training university and well-known business conference for entrepreneurs – 10XGrowthCon.
In this episode, we talk about her transition from corporate operations to entrepreneurial operations, keeping her team aligned on Grant’s mission and vision, the onboarding and training experience at Cardone Enterprises, and more.
- How she came to be Grant Cardone’s right hand
- Moving from corporate operations to an entrepreneurial operations position
- Keeping the team aligned with Grant’s vision and new ideas
- What the onboarding and training experience is like at Cardone Enterprises
- What the review process should look like
- Delegating responsibilities when someone is promoted
- The 10x Growth Conference
- When a company should start building out SOPs