Dan Martell is a lifelong entrepreneur, starting businesses at 17, 19, and 24. He raised venture capital for his two companies, Flowtown and Clarity.fm, and he’s successfully exited three businesses. He’s been an advisor for massive success stories like Intercom, Udemy, and Hootsuite, and he’s personally invested in over 40 companies. Dan also runs the biggest YouTube channel in the world for SaaS entrepreneurs. He’s the founder of SaaS academy, helping SaaS companies reach the next level in attracting and converting leads, expanding their customer base and increasing revenues.
In this episode, we talk about creating your business playbook, keeping your systems consistently updated by your employees, and ramping up new hires fast.
- The Business Playbook
- Creating program docs for each core function of your business
- Having a repeatable process for getting customers
- The fastest way to ramp up your new employees
- Who should be documenting the processes in your company
- Making your systems a cultural thing so that they’re updated consistently
- Touching base weekly on things that have been added or updated to the playbook
- Rewarding people for keeping systems updated
- How often you should update your playbook