Laura Roeder is the founder of MeetEdgar, a social media application that provides an effective way of scheduling, and organizing content to automate publishing. She’s been a featured speaker at South by Southwest and the White House and writes about independent entrepreneurship for Forbes, Inc., and Fast Company.
In this episode, we talk about what it’s like having a fully remote team, keeping remote employees engaged, the MeetEdgar employee handbook, work-life balance, and building a business that can run without you.
- The history of MeetEdgar
- Building and maintaining work-life balance
- What it’s like having a fully remote team
- Keeping employees engaged
- What meetings and task management look like for remote teams
- The MeetEdgar employee handbook
- What a new hire’s first day looks like at Edgar
- Hiring and retaining the right people
- Performance reviews, department advocates, and promotions
- Building a business that can run without you
MeetEdgar.com – Free month with code: PODCAST