This episode is all about the warriors journey. Zachary Green is a serial entrepreneur and the founder of two successful startups, including LumAware and Foxfire. His products are now used by over 80,000 firefighters, and are in three of the nation's largest retailers, in addition to being carried by the Home Depot.
Zachary is a US Marine Corps's Veteran, former lieutenant with his local fire department and his book, Warrior Entrepreneur just came out late 2021 as an Amazon bestseller. What I loved about this story is he talked about just growing from the humble beginnings in Parris Island and through his Marine training, to an amazing $30 million plus in revenue.
He hit rock bottom in the middle there, and I want you to listen to hear that story about how he developed his unfair business advantage. And he used that to propel himself forward.
- Learning from adversity. (3:43)
- Zachary Green's entrepreneurial journey. (7:24)
- Three questions every entrepreneur needs to ask about their product or service. (14:36)
- Use your debt! (20:47)
- The three steps to a warriors journey. (24:20)
- Get out of the way of your business. (27:19)