Terry Rice is a Business Development Consultant and Staff Writer at Entrepreneur magazine. He's also the host of Launch Your Business, a podcast that helps entrepreneurs start their business, save time and make better decisions.
This episode's all about how entrepreneurs can adapt an exponential mindset. By exponential, I mean non-linear, I mean not just growing by 10% each year, what if you could grow by a hundred percent, a thousand percent, by totally blowing up and reinventing your business model? Well, it takes a certain mindset and a proactive thinking to get your results to match that kind of exponential result. And that's what we dig into in this interview.
We also talk about second order thinking and how you can get more out of your existing client relationships to build bigger, longer lasting partnerships. And Terry is quite a celebrity over on LinkedIn, posting a lot of content, getting paid for content that he puts out. And so we talk about how to be consistent, how to be authentic and how to come up with ideas for the types of media that you put out.
- Exponential vs. linear mindset. (4:36)
- Where do people get stuck with thinking exponentially? (9:28)
- Creating a team of exponential thinkers. (14:19)
- What is second order thinking? (18:14)
- How to create effective LinkedIn content. (22:51)
- Constraints give you clarity, clarity enhances results. (28:48)