In this episode, I'm talking with Scott Friesen. This episode is all about maximizing your workday so you can increase productivity and reduce distractions.
Scott is from Simpletivity Training and has a YouTube channel with hundreds of thousands of subscribers and videos with over a million views each all about productivity.
Through Scott's speaking, his keynotes, his workshops, and the videos online, he's become a renowned productivity expert. And so in this interview, we dig pretty deep into the task management system he recommends, how you can be sure you get your most important things done in a day, how to organize your day and your week around your biggest priorities, some book recommendations, some software recommendations, and frankly, I just had a blast because I love talking about productivity and efficiency. So if you've ever wanted to squeeze more time into your day, or if you've ever ended the day thinking, "Why didn't I get enough done today?" This episode is for you.
- Using Youtube as a marketing channel. (4:44)
- Defining productivity. (12:28)
- Get the most out of your task management. (16:22)
- Setting meeting boundaries. (22:48)
- Task & project management tools. (27:55)
- How to tackle 'what to do next' paralysis. (35:04)
- Defend your work against distractions. (39:02)