In this episode, I’m chatting with Connie S. Falls, the founder and CEO of Entrepreneur Life Global. She is a member of our Process People community based in Atlanta. She's also a Trainual Certified Consultant.
Connie talked about how mindset really is everything and how sometimes rewriting the code of what our history tells us is the way to find success as we go forward. She also has this amazing framework of ideation, strategy, execution, of course, processes and documentation all fits within that. So you'll have to listen to hear more about it.
- Make decisions in business on impact and income. (4:23)
- You don’t know what you don’t know: The mindset shift for minority & Black-owned businesses. (12:00)
- Commonsense vs. documentation. (17:20)
- Systems for veterans is a matter of life and death. Why veterans make great business leaders. (21:00)
- Mindset is everything: Ideation(thinking), strategy, then execution. (26:30)
- Connie's Instagram
- Connie's LinkedIn
- Connie’s book: Scrambled Eggs: The Must-Have Playbook for Organizing an Entrepreneurs Brain
- Trainual Certified Consultant