In today's episode, I'm talking with Luke Owings. This episode is all about investing in leadership and professional development opportunities for your employees. I'm excited to dive into this one, so if you're running a business or working out a business and wondering how much should we invest in our people, how should we think about these expenses? What's the ROI that I would get out of investing in professional development? Nurturing leaders? That is the topic of today's conversation.
Joining me in the discussion is Luke Owings, he's the VP of product over at a company called Abilitie, which is a leadership development company that offers many MBAs virtually and business simulations, which sounds cool! They help senior executives build their leadership skills so we're going to dig into leadership development.
- Who's Responsibility is Professional Development? (5:54)
- Virtual Simulations For Employee Development. (8:44)
- Choosing An Employer That Encourages Employee Development. (12:08)
- Financial Cost Of Professional Development. (22:14)
- How To Measure Leadership Development? (28:29)
- Creating A Culture of Professional Development. (30:33)