In this episode, I'm talking with Tamara Kemper and this episode is all about finding A-players for your business.
Tamara Kemper and her team at The Process Mavens help companies like yours build employee training and operations manuals so they can scale and stay a wonderful place to work. She is a Trainual certified consultant, in fact, one of the first, and I've known Tamara for several years, since the first year of starting Trainual. So we go back and forth, banter a little bit about what it means to have A players in your business. How she and I both measure these things or define these, how we retain people once we realize that they're A players, how we set them up for success.
So this is just a fun conversation about talented people working in our businesses, how to find them, how to keep them, how to foster their growth and I know you'll get a lot of value out of this one. Enjoy!
- What is an "A" player? (3:21)
- Can anyone be an "A" player? (7:48)
- "A" player behaviors. (11:03)
- Employee performance throughout the seasons of life. (15:01)
- How to attract "A" players. (25:43)
- Chris’ secret sauce: Ask, Acknowledge, Action, Announce. (38:59)