In this episode, I chat with RE/MAX CEO, Adam Contos. If you've ever wanted to get inside the world of a Fortune 500 CEO, then this episode is for you. Now Adam started his career at RE/MAX almost 20 years ago as an independent contractor and worked his way up to the very top of the food chain. And he's going to share his stories, his tips, his tactics, how he does strategic planning, and how he rolls out communication to a company with thousands and thousands of employees all over the world. So if you can imagine yourself at that scale someday, or you just want to take a page from his playbook and stick it in yours and your size company, you're going to love this episode.
- Running a SWAT team
- How he got started at RE/MAX in 2003
- Putting the lessons you get from mentors into work
- Waking up in the morning and partying with the beast rather than fight the beast
- Being present with your employees
- Why your mind is your operating system
- If you have the right mindset, you can do anything?
- Making choices to keep your body healthy so your mind stays healthy
- Your habits create your results
- All of your goals need to be able to be deconstructed, otherwise, they’re just dreams