Nita Bowers has been involved in helping organizations integrate processes, technology, and people to create high performing teams and great work environments for over 20 years.
She helps organizations define, document, and optimize their processes and then creates engaging training to support the continuity of knowledge transfer.
She specializes in the healthcare arena but has provided services in many other types of organizations as well. Nita is a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified HIPAA Professional, Certified Healthcare Auditor, Certified HiTrust practitioner, Certified Cyber Security Architect and a Certified Security Compliance Specialist.
Her motto, “Where High Tech Meets High Touch!” reflects her philosophy and focus on the successful integration of technology, people, and processes.
Nita specializes in:
- Organization process design and improvement
- Training design and delivery
- Software technology assessment, procurement, and implementation
- Compliance program development, training and auditing
- Documentation development and optimization
- Leadership, management, and supervisory development
- Productive Conflict programs