In this episode, Chris talks to Clate Mask, CEO and Co-Founder of Keap. What I loved about this episode is that Clate gets so specific in outlining the different stages of business growth that you go through. And at each of the stages, there’s kind of a revenue marker that he points to. And there’s a key problem that you need to solve. So, Clate I know from experience, is very tactical and surgical about the advice he gives. And you’ll get to see that here in this episode.
Clate is recognized by the small business community as a visionary leader. His passion for small business success stems from his personal experience taking Infusionsoft from a struggling startup to an eight-time Inc. 500/5000 winner.
Keap (formerly known as Infusionsoft) has landed four rounds of venture capital including a $55 million Series D led by Bain Capital Ventures.
- The history of Infusionsoft
- Introducing Keap, a simpler, lighter version of Infusionsoft
- The stages of business and revenue growth
- Why systems and processes are key to successful business growth
- Why most businesses don’t work out