In this episode, I chat with Dr. Steve Yacovelli. He calls himself “The Gay Leadership Dude,” and this episode is all about creating an inclusive culture. Dr. Steve is the Owner and Principal of TopDog Learning Group, which is a leadership, change management, and diversity and inclusion consulting group. Steve has worked with fortune 500’s like the Walt Disney Company and Bayer, in addition to amazing nonprofits like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the American Library Association.
What I loved about this episode is that he breaks down how you can infuse diversity and inclusion into your culture. He goes into depth on how to audit the current state of things, how to rank yourself on a scorecard, how to roll out these new policies and procedures, and how to embrace diversity and inclusion so you create a culture that attracts the most diverse group of people.
- How to audit the current state of the culture at your company
- Silent collusion and how it can show up in a business culture
- How to rank yourself on a culture scorecard
- How to roll out new culture-related policies and procedures
- How to embrace diversity and inclusion
- How to create a culture that attracts the most diverse group of people