FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
G2, the largest software review platform, released their Fall 2020 Market Report. Trainual, an Arizona-based SaaS company providing training and knowledge transfer solutions, ranked #1 in seven categories.
Scottsdale, Ariz., Sept 25, 2020 — G2’s Fall 2020 Market Report ranks Trainual as #1 in seven different categories. Released on September 23, the report determines the world’s best software companies and products based on data from over one million authentic, verified customer reviews.
Quarterly, G2 releases an updated Market Report. These reports consider reviews written and published on the G2 platform by a specific date, each vetted by a real person to ensure legitimacy. With over 57,844 software companies on G2, Trainual is honored to be recognized as the best in the categories listed below, ranked by user satisfaction, popularity, and ease of use.
Trainual ranked #1 in the following categories:
- Overall Training Management System
- Trending Corporate LMS on the Momentum Grid
- Usability Index for Training Management Systems
- Relationship Index for Training Management Systems
- Small Business Usability Index for Knowledge Management
- Trending Training Management System on the Momentum Grid
- Relationship Index for Onboarding
“We’re so grateful for the users who take the time to share their experience with Trainual,” said Chris Ronzio, founder and CEO of Trainual. “In the Summer 2020 reports, we led two categories – and it was a big deal. Now, we’re blown away to learn our customers left enough raving reviews to rank us number one for seven categories. We couldn’t do what we do without them.”
Here are some recent reviews from Trainual users:
- “I would recommend Trainual to ANYONE looking to train their employees with success.”
- “The ease, functionality, and simplicity of the tool make it something for everyone.”
- “My users have also commented on how great it is to be able to access these materials in one place at any time.”
Trainual is a desktop and mobile-friendly web application. Plans start at as little as $99 a month and include up to 25 employees. To learn more about Trainual and start your 7-day free trial, visit trainual.com.
Criteria: Reports were determined based on reviews left at G2Crowd.com. All scores are calculated using G2’s algorithms, including for Satisfaction and Market Presence, explained in detail here. Further information on the methodology is available upon request.
Trainual is the leading playbook builder and helps businesses onboard, train, and grow their teams by documenting what they do. On a mission to make business easier, the company provides a simple, affordable solution for creating interactive training manuals, building scalable processes, and testing employee knowledge. In just 2.5 years after launching, Trainual has over 4,000 companies and 72,000+ users in over 120 countries around the world. To learn more, visit trainual.com or download the app directly from the Apple App or Google Play Store.
Trainual media contact: