In this episode of The Content Coalition, Shaina Weisinger interviews Chris Ronzio, Founder and CEO of Trainual.
Over the last 5 years, his additional firm, Organize Chaos, has worked with hundreds of companies in dozens of industries and invested in building 6 of those businesses to over $30 million in annual revenue.
Now, Chris’ third business, Trainual, is an online platform for business owners and employees to document what they do in simple step-by-step processes. Chris and his team are on a mission to systematize 25,000 small businesses through their technology.
Tune in as Chris shares more about Trainual and its content marketing strategies.
- [02:19] What Trainual is and how they empower businesses
- [03:40] How content marketing accelerated the growth of Trainual
- [04:45] Trainual’s content marketing strategy since day 1
- [07:30] How this startup’s launch created tons of buzz that led to lots of content creation
- [08:39] How Trainual released all their front-loaded content and got their message out
- [12:29] Learn the detailed strategy for one of Trainual’s Facebook Ads that you can apply
- [13:50] Find out which retargeting strategy works best and how to implement it
- [15:46] How Trainual utilizes written content as part of its content marketing strategy
- [16:55] 1 actionable thing to implement within the next 24 hours
- [20:25] Other tips for creating and repurposing content