We can’t wait to share our newest features with you!
- Print entire subjects: You can now print subjects or topics with custom formatting. On a similar note, you can also save as a PDF. To toggle the print feature on or off, go into account settings.
- Draft mode: Never hold off on publishing a subject again! With draft mode, you can save topics or tests that aren’t ready to go live as drafts and only publish what’s 100% ready for your team. (Don’t worry, as you publish new topics or tests in an existing subject, your team will be notified!)
- Pending review status: We’ve gotten a lot of feedback in terms of collaboration, and we listened! Similarly to draft mode, you can now set a topic or test to “pending review,” making collaborating with other admins and creators easier than ever before (general users can’t see anything saved as a draft of pending review!)
- Uncheck a step: Any user can now uncheck steps if they wish to revisit it at a later time (or accidentally marked something as complete).
- View credit card on file: As a billing admin, you can now see the credit card on file under billing and plans.
- Filter by role on “My Desk”: General users can now filter by assigned roles to see only subjects that correspond with that specific role.
Watch the video below to learn more! Have a question? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!